DOE'S JESUS STILL DO MIRACLES TODAY?

DOE'S JESUS STILL DO MIRACLES TODAY?

Joseph Vella. Friday, May 5, 2017.

 

DOE'S JESUS STILL DO MIRACLES TODAY?

Many Years Ago, I Asked God that Question? Doe's Jesus still does Miracles today? If so I want to be 


part of it?

Psalms 107:20  He sent his word, (Jesus) and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” 

Well, I got my Answer. After about 3 Weeks I got Born Again (May 1983) and 3 months after that I was baptised with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking with other Tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance, just as the Bible says.

I had a Burning Desire to bring People to Jesus.

Then, The Holy Spirit said to start a Church.

Under the direction of the Holy Spirit, To also study under the “Rhema Bible College”, Pastor Kenneth E. Hagin.  

Now also Rhema in Australia, Perth under “Pastor Brian Baker”. (In 1983).

You see! Jesus made me an Evangelist. A Gift from Jesus Himself, to the church. “Ephesians 4:11-12.”

I have seen the Love, Compassion and Mercy of Jesus in action. He follows it up with SIGNS, WONDERS and MIRACLES. “Mark 16:15.”

Oh yes, Jesus still works Miracles today. After 34 Years of Being a Born-Again Christian, I still have the Privilege of seeing These Miracles Happening TODAY.

My walk with God is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me. To share His Love is my privilege. I love seeing His Compassion at work. His great love for His Creation.

To feel His love upon me and His arms around me is sometimes more than I can take. There is nothing that can compare with His love on this Earth.

He has ALWAYS Protected Myself and My Loved ones from harm. Those who try to do harm to my Ministry are removed out of the way. (This has actually happened.) “Psalms 107:20”.

Over the years, I have noticed that when I am feeling alone, and rejected for the Gospel sake, that the Holy Spirit would send men of God to encourage me at different times.

1 Chronicles 16:22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

I have LOVE (Agape) for EVERYONE. The LOVE, JOY and PEACE is WONDERFUL and INDESCRIBABLY - out of this World.

 

I tell people about Jesus. Then it is up to them to receive Him or not, to believe or not. You can't sit on the fence, you have to decide. Read “Romans 10:9-10.”

To those who say Jesus is something other than what the Bible Says,

I ask this question??

How Many Miracles Have You Seen Your god Do?

How Many People have been healed by your god and your beliefs?

How Many Devils have you stood against in Jesus Name Without getting hurt?

How many of your sins been forgiven?

I will give you a Bible Scripture!

“Mark 16:15-18” This is Jesus Speaking of what the Believing One's should be LIKE.

 JESUS SAID. THESE ARE THE SIGNS of the BELIEVING ONE'S.

“Mark 16:15-18 and he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.”

:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

Remember, Jesus loves you too.

Be Blessed, In Christ Jesus, Joseph Vella.

HOW TO SAY THE SALVATION PRAYER.

https://josephvee.blogspot.com/2020/10/jesus-saves-and-he-loves-you.html

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIN IS INSANITY

SALVATION PRAYER 2

HOW TO BE SAVED