SALVATION PRAYER 2

 SALVATION PRAYER 2.

Joseph Vella. 17/07/2022.

You Died for Me on the Cross so that I may have ETERNAL LIFE with You. 

Thank You, LORD JESUS.


He was born of a Virgin Mary, she called Him Jesus.

He paid the price of sin for you and me.

He paid that price with His Life's Blood.


On the cross of Calvary Jesus became the Sacrificial Lamb of God, who takes away the Sin (One Sin. Adam's Sin.) of the World.


HE DIED FOR YOU AND ME.

If you believe that Jesus is the Son of God, 

Born of a Virgin Mary, that is good.

Because..., Jesus is waiting for you to invite Him into Your Heart.

To make Him LORD and SAVIOUR, so you can have a Personal Relationship with Him. 

Revelations 3:20, John 3:3.


TO BE SAVED YOU MUST ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND  SAVIOUR.

Jesus Said..."Unless a man is Born Again, he will not enter the Kingdom of God". John 3:3.

IF, You're sick or infirm; Jesus bore your sicknesses and carried your infirmities. 

1 Peter 2:24 "Who his own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed".

IF, You're lost; Christ came to seek and save the lost. John 3:16.

IF, You're hurting; Christ suffered your pains. Isaiah 53:3-5.

IF, You're lonely; Jesus died to be your Friend. Psalm 23:1

 

HOW TO SAY THE SALVATION PRAYER.

ADMIT YOU ARE A SINNER.

ASK FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR SINS.

ASK JESUS INTO YOUR HEART.

ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. 


SAYING THE SALVATION PRAYER 2.

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner.

Please forgive me for all my sins.

Lord, wash Me with Your Precious Blood.

I believe that You are the Son of God, that You were born of a virgin called Mary. 

You Died for Me and took my place on the cross so that I may have ETERNAL LIFE with You. 

Thank You, LORD JESUS.


My LORD and SAVIOUR. Use me for Your Kingdom.

I Reject the devil and all darkness and evil, in JESUS NAME.

Thank you for Saving Me, I now Belong to You.

Lord, I need your Holy Spirit in Power, so that I may serve You. AMEN.

Lord, You said; Acts 1:4... "wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me". 


If You Said this Prayer and meant it with all your heart; 

You are Born Again. 

Washed by the Blood of Jesus.

Forgiven.

You are Saved. (Born Again)

You can now have a Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ.

Your destiny is Heaven.

God the Father is Please with you for accepting His SON Jesus as YOUR LORD.


Be Blessed, In Christ Jesus,                 

You are Saved - Born Again - in Power, so that I may serve the Lord, Jesus. AMEN. 😍             

Thank You. LORD.

Comments

  1. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW; HOW MANY HAVE SAID "THIS SALVATION PRAYER???"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SIN IS INSANITY

HOW TO BE SAVED