JESUS SAVES AND HE LOVES YOU.


JESUS SAVES AND HE LOVES YOU.
Joseph Vella · Saturday, June 6, 2020.

Jesus Saves. He Loves You. John 3:16

God the Son took on flesh to come into the World

Isaiah 7:14 Born of a Virgin Mary, she called Him Jesus. 

He paid the price of sin for you and me. Isaiah 53:5                               

He paid that price with His Life's Blood.

On the cross of Calvary Jesus became the Sacrificial Lamb of God, 

who takes away the Sin of the World. John 1:36

HE DIED FOR YOU AND ME.

If you believe that Jesus is the Son of God, Born of a Virgin Mary, that is good. Because...,
Jesus is waiting for you to invite Him into Your Heart. Isaiah 7:14. Romans 10;9-10.
To make Him LORD and SAVIOUR, so you can have a Personal Relationship with Him. Revelations 3:20, John 3:3.

To be SAVED you Must Accept Jesus as your LORD and SAVIOUR. 

Jesus Said....Unless a Man is Born Again, he will not enter the Kingdom of God. John 3:3

Jesus Said... No One can come to the Father EXCEPT THROUGH ME. John 14:6

You have sinned; Christ paid for your sins

You are guilty; Christ was punished for your guilt. 

You are sick or infirm; Jesus bore your sicknesses, and carried your infirmities. 

You are lost; Christ came to seek and to save the lost. 

You are hurting; Christ suffered your pains. 

You are lonely; Jesus died to be your Friend.                               ____________________________________________________________________
         
HOW TO SAY THE SALVATION PRAYER.

ADMIT YOU ARE A SINNER. 

ASK FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR SINS. 

ASK JESUS INTO YOUR HEART. 

ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.                                          _____________________________________________________________________                 

SALVATION PRAYER. 😃

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God, 

born of a Virgin to die on the Cross for me to Save me from my sin. 

Come into my Heart LORD JESUS, You are welcome, be My LORD and SAVIOUR. 

Use me for Your Kingdom. Forgive me for all my sins Lord and totally heal my Body.
 

I Reject the devil and all darkness and evil, in JESUS NAME. 

I want to serve you and to help others Lord Jesus, help me to do this. 

Lord I ask your Holy Spirit to help and guide me, now. 

Thank you for Saving Me, I now Belong to You. 

Lord, I need your Holy Spirit in Power, so that I may serve You. AMEN.

If You Said this Prayer and meant it with all your heart;                     

1. you are Born Again. 

2. Washed by the Blood of Jesus. 

3. Your Sins Are Forgiven. 

4. You are Saved. (Born Again) 

5. You now have a Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ. 

6. Your destiny is Heaven. 

7. God the Father is Please with you for accepting His SON Jesus as YOUR LORD.

You are Saved. (Born Again) So that you may serve HIM. AMEN..                      
Thank You, LORD JESUS.  😀 

Jesus Love's You. Joseph Vella.         

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIN IS INSANITY

SALVATION PRAYER 2

HOW TO BE SAVED