PRAYER FOR SALVATION, AND HEALING.

PRAYER FOR SALVATION, AND HEALING. 

Joseph Vella. January 25, 2019.
 

BE ASSURED THAT JESUS LOVES YOU. 
John 3:14-19
There is none righteous. Romans 3:10
All have sinned. Romans 3:23
Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
The wages of sin is death. Romans 6:23
Call on the Lord to be saved. Romans 10:13
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: Revelation 3:20
 
PRAYER FOR SALVATION, AND HEALING.
 
Father, I come to you IN JESUS NAME. Lord Jesus, I am asking you to be my Lord and Saviour, 
I am asking you to forgive me of all my sins, and wash me clean, wash me as white as snow, 
 
Lord Jesus I am asking you to come into my heart, forever. According to,
Romans 10:9 Which says, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
 
Come into my heart now, Lord Jesus, I need you. 
Wash me from all my sins, Lord Jesus and heal me of all my sickness, according to your Holy Word, (The Bible)
 
I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that God raised Jesus from the dead. I believe this with all my heart, and I believe that I am now saved.
 
1 Peter 2:24 says "Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness; by whose stripes ye were healed.
 
Lord Jesus, I give my heart to you, teach me more about You by Your Holy Spirit, walk with me, touch me Lord, and I will be Healed.
 
Jesus give me Your love, joy, and peace, and the hunger and Thirst for Righteousness, so I can learn about You, day by day, AMEN, and AMEN. END.

 

YOU NOW SAVED, BORN-AGAIN CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD - ALL BECAUSE YOU HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS DEATH AND RESURRECTION FOR YOU.

 YOUR DESTINY IS HEAVEN - BECAUSE YOU HAVE TRUSTED JESUS TO SAVE YOU.

 The Scripture says;

Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 

 Jesus love you very much. Joseph Vella.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIN IS INSANITY

SALVATION PRAYER 2

HOW TO BE SAVED