GOD DOE'S NOT LIE.

GOD DOE'S NOT LIE.

 

KJV Version. 

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 

 

CEV Version. 

Numbers 23:19 God is no mere human! He doesn't tell lies or changes his mind. God always keeps his promises.

2 Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yea and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 


GOD KEEPS ALL HIS PROMISES. 

 

When do people say that God didn't want to heal him/her? Or it is not God's timing, It's not Scriptural? Look at Jesus in action. Unbelief hindered Jesus from healing in His home town. 

How about unforgiveness? 

 

Many other things that can hinder God because of wrong teachings or free will?

They are saying God is a liar? They don't understand that God always wants to heal people now, today, not tomorrow. But God gave Mankind a "FREE WILL", He will not overrule Mankind's "free will". 

 

When I pray and things don't happen? I ask God what's is wrong? 

 

Look at the following Scriptures. 

 

Luke 12:29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. 

Luke 12:30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. 

Luke 12:31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. 

 

I WILL GIVE TWO EXAMPLES ONLY.

 

God told me to go to pray for a man who had a badly infected knee cap.

I was welcomed by the couple, I asked if I can pray for Ron? He said OK. 

 

I layed hands on him and prayed for healing. I asked him to walk around because "FAITH IS ACTION". Nothing happened. I said "No" that is not right? So I prayed again. 

The same thing, nothing happened, so I said "not right"? So I prayed again and asked him to walk around because "FAITH IS ACTION". Well, this time he started jumping on his leg, yelling and crying, praising God. Now, what happened? WAS GOD DEAF? No, I believe there was a hindrance in some way. If I had of given up he would not of gotten healed?


ANOTHER IS AN INTERCESSOR.

 

Angela and I meet this Lady, an Intercessor of God who had a rare disease, I was told that there was only two cases in the world. 

She was in constant nagging pain. She told us that many Christian prayed for her and nothing happened. 

After all that prayer, people would think and say that maybe God did not want to heal her? 

 

No, not true? I said that we wanted to pray for her, but before we prayed I asked God "HOW DO I PRAY FOR HER" Instantly God said rebuke the devil? command him to let her go. 

I did that and she was healed instantly, and she knew that because she had no more nagging pain.

 

Wisdom says; When things don't happen ask God why? Then lean on the Holy Spirit to direct you, which should always be the case.

 

Again I say, WHEN NOTHING HAPPENS WITH A PRAYER REQUEST, ALWAYS ASK GOD, WHY? OR HOW TO PRAY, THEN LISTEN.


REMEMBER THAT WHATEVER YOU DO. 

Luke 12:31 ...seek ye the kingdom of God;


Jesus Love's You. Joseph Vella.

 https://www.facebook.com/JoeVella4


Comments

  1. MY BOOKS;

    AUSTRALIA.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/s?k=Joseph+Vella&ref=nb_sb_noss

    The life of Jesus Christ.
    Bible Basics.
    Maltese Traditional Recipes.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    USA.
    https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B07D3QBTYD

    The life of Jesus Christ.
    Bible Basics.
    Maltese Traditional Recipes.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SIN IS INSANITY

SALVATION PRAYER 2

HOW TO BE SAVED