DISCERNING GOOD AND EVIL.

DISCERNING GOOD AND EVIL. 

Joseph Vella.


Discerning between Good and Evil.

 

A mature person knows God's ways and applies them. 

Their discernment is very Strong, being able to know the difference between Good and evil. 

 

Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.


True Story.

I have had a new person named (Not real names) Jezebel come to my Bible Studies, I knew she was up to no good, because I got warning in my spirit. 

 

I found out later that Jezebel was sent by the husband of Eve who was at the Bible Study. 

Jezebel reported that we were speaking in a strange language (Speaking in Tongues) an occult, so to stop this woman from coming to the Bible study.


Sometime later. 

Eve from my Bible Study had a 19-year-old boy who got sick with "A double rare dose of Leukemia" and was all skin and bones, dying. Eve's husband is the one who sent Jezebel to my Bible Study. 

 

Eve asked me to go to the hospital with them to pray for healing for her boy. 

At the Hospital I explained Jesus and led the boy Johnny to Salvation, then I prayed for healing and explained to him how to believe God.

 

Sometime later, Johnny came out of the Hospital and continued to put on weight. Well, after a while he got married and 2 years later I got invited to his 21st Birthday party. 

His mother got him a Ford Model car that he always wanted.

 

I went back home, that was the last time I saw that family. 

 

Great is our Lord Jesus Christ. He is full of Love and Compassion.

 

Jesus Love's You too. Joseph Vella.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIN IS INSANITY

SALVATION PRAYER 2

HOW TO BE SAVED