A FOOTY MIRACLE.

A FOOTY MIRACLE.

About 1998. Joseph Vella.



While working in a bearing factory, a young man who also worked there about 24 years old asked me a question about Jesus?? He had heard me talk about Jesus many times and he knows what I believe.


He said to me, He was a Footballer who had to go to footy practice that night, but he had a problem, he had injured his shoulder and was in pain.


He told me, he does not believe in God or Jesus, but will Jesus heal his shoulder anyway?? I replied Yes, He will heal your shoulder because Jesus loves you?


Then I said wait for the 12.00 pm (Lunch break) and I will pray for you and ask Jesus to heal you in my car Just outside the factory.


In the mean-time, he told his other two friends that I was going to pray for his sore shoulder in the car. They were very curious and wanted to see what was going to happen


Lunchtime came around and the three of them followed me to my car. I told them to get in the car so I can pray for their friend. Two got in the front seat and the footballer and I got in the back.


He was nervous and apprehensive. He said what are you going to do?? 

I told him I was going to gently touch his shoulder and ask Jesus to heal you.


In the mean-time; Guess who turned up?? The devil was saying to me you are a FOOL, what if it didn't happen? what if..? what if..?? what if..?? 

I just ignored him and concentrated on God and His Word.


So I simply layed hands on him and began to pray. After a few seconds went by, he began to say "my shoulder is getting HOT" I replied it is the Power of God and Jesus is healing you? it's ok.


Then he said the pain is gone, my shoulder feels good it must be healed? So he decided to check his shoulder by running into his friend by butting their shoulders together. After doing so several times, he said Jesus healed me?


He said thank you, Joe. I said NO?? you say thank you to Jesus because He healed you not me. 


So he said, "thank you, Jesus". AMEN.

Mark 16:17-18 Says These are the signs of the believing ones.


Mark 16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues

:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.


Another story of the Miracle working love of God at work.                                                                     

Note; if Jesus healing an unbeliever surprise you? 

Then, you need to remember that Jesus died to save His enemies, the World. Romans 5:12. He didn't die just for His friends only. 


Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: 


Even though the young man said he doesn't believe in Jesus, he must off had some faith because he asked for God to heal him. So YES? Jesus will heal even unbelievers: Yes, I have seen this in my Ministry. Great is the Love of God. Great is His Grace and Mercy.


I am encouraging you to believe God, read the Word and go out and pray for the sick. Start off by telling them what Jesus has done for you. 

God wants to use and encourage His Children to believe Him.       


Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;                                                     


HOW TO SAY THE SALVATION PRAYER.


Be Blessed, In Christ Jesus, 

Jesus Love's You. Joseph Vella.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIN IS INSANITY

SALVATION PRAYER 2

HOW TO BE SAVED