THE CONDITIONS FOR SALVATION.

THE CONDITIONS FOR SALVATION. 

(Prayer; How to be SAVED).
Joseph Vella Monday, June 17, 2019.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt CONFESS with thy MOUTH the LORD JESUS, and shalt BELIEVE in THINE HEART that God hath RAISED HIM from the DEAD, thou shalt be SAVED.  
:10 For with the HEART MAN BELIEVETH unto RIGHTEOUSNESS; and with the MOUTH CONFESSION is MADE unto SALVATION.                                                                                 :11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

So it is by Believing in your HEART and CONFESSING Jesus out of your MOUTH that you are SAVED. That is to TRUST HIM.

This is what is meant by being "Born of God or Born-Again.

So, do you want to have a REAL LIVING Relationship with Jesus Christ? To walk with HIM. To talk with Him. To know that Jesus is REAL.

Your Choice, You have a FREE WILL? Jesus loves you with all HIS HEART. That is why He Died for You. So you can be made RIGHT with God.

THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE.
DO you ACCEPT or DENY JESUS? YOUR CHOICE?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 

There is no other way to the Father. Only through Jesus.

THE FOLLOWING PRAYER WILL HELP YOU TO ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD and SAVIOUR. 

IT IS A PRAYER FOR SALVATION AND HEALING.

BE ASSURED THAT JESUS LOVES YOU.

John 3:14-19 There is none righteous.
Romans 3:10 All have sinned.
Romans 3:23. Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8 The wages of sin is death.
Romans 6:23 Call on the Lord to be saved.
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock:


HOW TO SAY THE SALVATION PRAYER.

Father, I come to you IN JESUS NAME. Lord Jesus, I am asking you to be my Lord and Saviour, I am asking you to forgive me for all my sins, and wash me clean, wash me as white as snow, 

Lord Jesus I am asking you to come into my heart, forever. According to, Romans 10:9-10 Which says, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that God raised Jesus from the dead. I believe this with all my heart, and I believe that I am now saved.

Come into my heart now, Lord Jesus, I need you. Wash me clean from all my sins Lord Jesus, and heal me of all my sickness and diseases, according to your Holy Word, (The Bible)                                  

1 Peter 2:24 says "Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness; by whose stripes ye were healed.

Lord Jesus, I give my heart to you, teach me more about You by Your Holy Spirit, walk with me.  Touch me Lord, and I will be Healed.

Lord Jesus give me Your love, joy, peace, and a hunger and Thirst for Righteousness, so I can learn about You, day by day, I believe I am now Born Again. AMEN, and AMEN.

WHEN YOU SAY THIS PRAYER, SINCERELY, You Have An Inheritance in The Beloved.

Colossians 1:12-20. You are Born of God, you are a Child of God. Amen.

Know that Jesus Loves You.
My Love in Christ Jesus, Joseph Vella.

 

Comments

  1. MY BOOKS;

    AUSTRALIA.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/s?k=Joseph+Vella&ref=nb_sb_noss

    The life of Jesus Christ.
    Bible Basics.
    Maltese Traditional Recipes.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    USA.
    https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B07D3QBTYD

    The life of Jesus Christ.
    Bible Basics.
    Maltese Traditional Recipes.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SIN IS INSANITY

SALVATION PRAYER 2

HOW TO BE SAVED