GOD IS A SPIRIT.

GOD IS A SPIRIT. 

15/06/2020. Joseph Vella.


God is a Spirit.


The time will come when true worshippers will worship The Father in spirit and truth. 

 

John 4:23-24. :23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 

:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.


Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faithpraying in the Holy Ghost, 

1 Corinthians 14:2  For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. 


NOTE; John 4:23-24 is Referring to speaking in Tongues which is our prayer Language each person praying to God and does not need to be interpreted because, WHY? 

Because He speaks not unto men, but unto God. 1cor 14:2.

It is not the Gift of Tongues which needs to be interpreted in 1 Cor 12:10. EndNote.


What house will you build Me, said the Lord?

Acts 7:48-49. :48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, 

:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? 


He made the world and giveth to all life and breath.

 

Acts 17:24-28. :24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 

:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 

:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 

:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 

:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.


Where would I hide from You, oh Lord?

 

Psalm 139:7-12. :7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 

:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 

:9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 

:10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 

:11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 

:12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. 


The heaven of heavens cannot contain You.

 

1Kings 8:27. But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded? 


I am everywhere-- both near and far.

 Jeremiah 23:23-24. :23 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?  

 

In heaven and on earth. There are no secret places where I can hide from You. 

:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.                              


Note: Bold, Underline and comments, Mine.


Jesus Love's You. Joseph Vella.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SIN IS INSANITY

SALVATION PRAYER 2

HOW TO BE SAVED